(Early Bird until 23 Feb)
|Triathlon individual||THB 2,500||THB 3,000|
|Triathlon team relay||-||THB 5,500|
|Sprint individual||THB 1,800||THB 2,000|
|Duathlon (Bike&Run)||THB 1,800||THB 2,000|
|Category||Prizes / Coming soon|
|Male 18 – 29|
|Male 30 – 39|
|Male 40 – 49|
|Male 50 – 59|
|Male 60 & Over|
|Female 18 – 29|
|Female 30 – 39|
|Female 40 –49|
|Female 50 & Over|
|Category||Prizes / Coming soon|
|Male, Femal, Mixed|
The Queen's trophies for Olympic Distance Triathlon.
One for overall male winners
and one for overall female winners. Top 3 winners of each age category will recieve a throphy and prize from Sponsors.
|Individual Triathlon (Sprint Distance)||Bike & Run|
1. Bib numbers will be provided, and must be worn at the lower back of the athlete at all times throughout the entire bike portion of the race. Race belts can be worn.
2. Bike helmet number, provide by the race, must be place on the front of athlete’s helmets.
3. Bike frame number, also provided by the race, must be fixed to the bike’s frame and clearly visible.
4. Only CPSC-approved helmet is required. Any athlete riding without an approved helmet or if chinstrap is not properly fastened may be disqualified. Alterations to hard-shell helmet which affects its integrity are not allowed.
5. Bike helmets must be worn during the entire bike portion of the race, including in-out transition area. Athlete who does not wear a bike helmet will be disqualified.
6. Shirt or sport tops must be worn during the race. If caught without a top on, athlete will be disqualified.
7. Bicycles must be racked in a manner such that the majority of the bicycle is on the athlete’s side of the bike racks.
8. No tandems, recumbent, fairings, or any add-on device designed exclusively to reduce are allowed. Any new, unusual, or prototype equipment will be subject to a determination of legality by race officials.
9. The sole responsibility of knowing and following the prescribed bike course rests with each athlete. No adjustments in times or results shall be made for athletes who fail to follow the proper course for any reason.
10. No athlete shall endanger himself or another participant. Any athlete, who intentionally presents a danger to other athletes, in the judgment of the race officials, may be disqualified.
11. This is a NO DRAFTING race.
I. Athletes must keep 7 meters (4 bike lengths) distance between bikes and other vehicles, except when passing. Failure to do so will result in drafting violation.
II. Overtaking athletes may pass on the right within 20 seconds. Failure to complete overtaking within 20 seconds will lead to drafting violation. After passing, athlete must move back to the left hand side of the road.
III. A pass occurs when the overtaking athlete’s front wheel passes the leading edge of the athlete being overtaken.
IV. An overtaken athlete must immediately fall back 7 meters before attempting to regain the lead from a front running bike. Immediately re-passing prior to falling back 7 meter will consequently be an overtaken violation.
V. Athletes must ride single file on the far left side of the road except when passing another rider, or for reasons of safety. Side-by-side riding is not allowed and will end up with a position violation.
VI. Athletes who impede the forward progress of other athletes will be given a blocking violation.
VII. Violation of rules will be notified ‘on the spot’ by race officials. Please do not attempt to discuss the penalty with the officials.
VIII. The race officials will do the following:
1. Call out your bib number, stop you and notify you that you have received either a RED CARD for drafting, or a YELLOW CARD for any other penalty. The official will show you the corresponding colored card and mark your bib with a “/” for drafting or a “P” for all other penalties.
2. Instruct you to report to the penalty tent (PT) in transition. There are no penalty tents on the course. THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE PT WILL BE STATED AT THE MANDATORY PRE-RACE BREIFING.
3. The athlete will:
a. Report to the PT and tell the PT official whether you were shown a RED CARD or a YELLOW CARD.
b. Register, via the sign-in sheet.
c. Remain in the PT for four minutes for each drafting violation (RED CARD).
d. Be disqualified if you receive any combination of three penalties. If you are disqualified, you may finish the bike course but may not start the run.
e. Be disqualified for not reporting to the PT.
12. Individual support is not allowed. Supporters of any type must NOT bike, drive, or run alongside athlete, must not pass food or other items to athlete and should be warned to stay completely clear of all athletes to avoid the disqualification of an athlete.
13. Athletes must be individually responsible for repair and maintenance of their own bikes. Preparations to handle any possible mechanical malfunctions are advised.
14. Athletes may walk bike, if necessary. Any attempt to make a forward progress without the company of your bicycle is not allowed.
15. Athletes are individually responsible for following traffic laws and are solely responsible for the consequences of any infractions. Athletes riding in violation of the traffic laws may be disqualified, unless otherwise specifically directed by an official, race monitor or designee with actual authority.
16. Athletes should always remain on the left hand side of the road.
17. There will be traffic control on the bike course; however, it may be impossible to close the roads. Therefore, throughout the bike race, athletes should assume at all times that cars will be on the road and take all necessary precautions.
1. No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
2. Place officially issued bib number in front where it is clearly visible on the run course. Folding, cutting the bib number, intentional alteration of any kind, or failure to wear race number is strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification.
3. No individual support vehicles or non-participant escort runners are allowed and will result in disqualification. Teamwork as a result of outside assistance, which provides an advantage over single competitors, is not allowed. A non-participant escort runner includes athletes who have withdrawn from the race, have been disqualified or have finished the race. Friends, family, members, coaches or supporters of any type may not bike, drive or run alongside athlete, may not pass food or other items to athlete and should be warned to stay completely clear of all athletes to avoid the disqualification of athlete. It is incumbent upon each athlete to immediately reject any attempt to assist, follow, or escort. It is permissible for an athlete who is still competing to run with other athletes who are still competing.
4. Athletes are expected to follow the directions and instructions of all race officials and public authorities.
5. The sole responsibility of knowing and following the prescribed running course rests with each athlete. No adjustments in times or results shall be made for athletes who fail to follow the proper course for any reason.
Athletes, who wish to protest against unfair judgment from any referee or protest against other athletes, will have to summit a letter of request to the competition committee within 30 minutes after the competition is finished, or after withdrawing from the race, and pay a protest fee of THB 1,000. The fee will only be refunded when the request is a success. The race director’s decision is final and cannot be appealed. Any participants’ misconduct during the protest procedure may lead to expulsion from future Hua Hin Triathlon races.*Note: ANY VERBAL ABUSE OF MARSHALS, VOLUNTEERS OR RACE OFFICIALS IS GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.
| Saturday 13 August 2016: Register and Race day for
Sprint Distance and Duathlon (New registrations are not accepted)
|10:00 – 14:30||Race Registration Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Olympic Distance Triathlon, Relay||
Black Mountain Weakeboard Park
|10:00 – 16:00||Bike Mechanic Service available|
|10:00 – 20:00||Race Expo open|
|13:00 – 15:00||Bike Check-in Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Transition Section 1|
|13:00 – 16:00||Bike Check-in Olympic Distance Triathlon, Transition Section 2|
|13:30 – 14:15||Race Briefing Sprint Triathlon, Olympic Distance Triathlon, Duathlon in English|
|14:30 – 15:15||Race Briefing Sprint Triathlon, Olympic Distance Triathlon, Duathlon in Thai|
|16:10||Transition Area Closes|
|16:30||Start Sprint Triathlon Wave 1|
|16:35||Start Sprint Triathlon Wave 2|
|16:40||Start Sprint Triathlon Wave 3|
|16:42||First out of water|
|17:15||First off the bike|
|18:45 - 20:00||Bike Check Out Sprint Triathlon and Duathlon opens|
|19:30||Awards Presentation||Black Mountain Water Park|
|Sunday 14 August 2016 (Race day for Olympic Distance)|
|4:30||Transition Area Opens||Black Mountain Wake Board Park|
|4:30 - 6:00||Bike Mechanic Service available|
|6:00||Transition Area Closes|
|6:15||Start Triathlon Wave 1|
|6:35||Start Triathlon Wave 2|
|6:40||Start Triathlon Wave 3|
|6:45||Start Triathlon Wave 4|
|6:37||First out of water|
|7:40||First off the bike|
|10:15||Awards Presentation||Black Mountain Water Park|
Results 2015Triathlon | Triathlon Relay | Duathlon | Sprint
บริษัท สปอร์ต ไบซิเคิล จำกัด